Welcome and Introduction
Welcome to the 7th Annual 2015 Golden Bridge Awards. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program recognizes and honors the world's best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2015 awards program. Get the 10 Tips on how to submit winning entries for the Golden Bridge Awards.
There are many new categories to choose from this year. There are also some free fee categories introduced this year such as:
- Admin Assistant to CEO (FREE no fee)
- Energy Industry Innovation of the Year (FREE no fee)
- Communications Professional of the Year (non-executive Communications, PR or IR professionals) (FREE no fee)
- Marketing Professional (non-executive marketing professionals) of the Year (FREE no fee)
- Startup of the Year – since January 1, 2013 (FREE no fee)
- Product Developer (non-executive product development or management) of the Year (FREE no fee)
- Best Support Staffer of the Year (FREE no fee)
- Technical Professional (non-executive IT professional) of the Year (FREE no fee)
For a complete list of categories, please visit the "Categories and How To Prepare Your Answers" page.
san [@] goldenbridgeawards [dot] com
Connect with me on LinkedIn